Monday, August 08, 2005

um... reread the part of my post on why Christian guys should stand up for modesty.
I forgot something. Do guys realize that they, too, can dress immodestly? *coughdancough* the incident at the mailbox... cough cough...
Jason, Adam has been DonutGuy for ages, like three years or so. So, you lose. And no racial slurs please. You have no Idea Jason. And um, have you talked to Beth lately? Heh Heh. We live in the ghetto. And my phone isn't a verizon, it's a cheapo phone. :)
With the staying close to Papa thing, we only need our Papa's approval, not any guy's. But doesn't mean we don't want it.
Guys get in the rest of our business, and negatively in the clothing business, why not go positive? I know, let's all start wearing sheets. Then they'd notice and comment.... Of course there'd be a lot of teasing... See what I mean??? :P
Christine, that is a wise woman. but does that mean I should wear a mask? don't answer that. :P
another boy at work offered to give me a makeover... They can't leave well enough alone. If these boys are willing to get into my business, why can't any other guys? NOt that I'd let you guys pick my clothes anymore than I'd let them... :P


I took my math placement test tonight! It was freezing in the testing center. My fingers turned red and got stiff. I had goosebumps. I sat next to where I took my english test. The same lady was there, who I saw on saturday. (awful grammar) I used up three sheets of scratch paper.... And they had a calculator...

Oh, did you want to know how I did? I did better than average Barbara said. I was surprised, because I didn't remember some of the stuff at all, some I'd never heard of. But I did manage to make an honor's liberal arts math class. Unfortunately, I won't be taking it because they don't offer it my campus. Bogus. I could also take a precalulus class. But I don't think so since I have no clue what calculus is to begin with. I'm going to take either an Algebra class, or the Liberal Arts Math. I think the latter... but I like Algebra.... I don't know, I"m going to see a counselor this week... I'm going to take a history class also, An honors one, I can becasue I'm taking Honors English. Yay! It's the history of western civilization, or some such thing. I'm not sure what Science.... I don't have any classes on Thursday so far, so I can come to HSG!!!!! YAY!!!

I got a lot of sleep last night and it felt really nice..... I think I"m going to try that tonight.

Farewell Dear Hearts,
For I must needs be gone
Her Eyes do show her days are almost done...
But I shall never die!
Yeah Right, I lie.

Heehee, and three merry men.

8 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, August 09, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

The Poem at the end is modified Shakespeare. Certainly not something off the top of my head. It's from twelfth night. We put that on this year.

Congrats on first, btw. :D

 
At 1:19 PM, August 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No kidding Will! You posted at almost 2 am our time!

I think girls are attracted to the looks of a guy, just not as much as guys are to girls. I mean, at least bad looks seem to turn most "modest" girls off, like earings, long, died, or spiked hair, any body piercings (yuck!), ripped, baggy, or tight pants, etc.... But, then there's "other" girls who go for all those things. I do think that most of girl's attraction has to do with personality and character. And at least for me, what their walk with God is like! That's most important!

Let me ask you east cost people a question..... Do you guys play ultimate frisbee over there???
Because I've heard tell of some people from the east who have never heard of it!

Ciao!

 
At 6:40 PM, August 09, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

Yeah, we play Ultimate frisbee. Well, I never have, but i know people you have.

Sorry adam, my bad. But think, I"ve only known you for a year. A year would've been longer than jason's had his I think.

Will, while I understand how much you love my blog, who wouldn't, it's not neccessary that you stay up so late to post. Waiting till morning is fine too. :D

 
At 9:27 PM, August 09, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

ok Will.

no one knows any of these peaple except me, thats why you dont know them. there, that should explain it.
slarg!!!

 
At 12:01 AM, August 10, 2005, Blogger Jacob Feldman said...

Yeah! Score on the math Marguerite!
I thought this modesty discussion was dead now. Guess not...

 
At 11:11 AM, August 10, 2005, Blogger Jacob Feldman said...

But I will never die...

 
At 9:58 PM, August 10, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

Good luck with that, Sir Toby.

 
At 10:14 AM, August 12, 2005, Blogger Jacob Feldman said...

For there you lie jael!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home