Sunday, July 24, 2005

I'm BACK!!!

Didja miss me? I missed home. Mostly for the washing machine, dryer, toilet paper and shower that's usually free. And you guys and my family.

Oh. I just realized something. I start school before Jason gets here. That stinks totally. Oh well. I'll make time.

Camp was really great. I'm exhausted, can't sing, and sound like a guy, but it was totally worth it. I called home and my own sister didn't recognize my voice. My Lord really used the camp to convict me of some stuff. And I've completely given my life to Him. Which is worth anything bad that happened there.

I also made some new friends. And got to know some old ones better. It was a really good week.

I think the biggest thing was how much time was set apart for Scripture. I mean it wasn't really that much. An hour or two a day? only a quarter of it was personal quiet time. But that's more than normal. A shame. But the truth. I"m going to change that in my life. I mean, usally it's been about forty five minutes a day, with maybe five of them just me. prob not that much. I prayed this week more than I have in a long time. When I sang the songs in church this morning, they meant something new. Like I actually meant what they said. That's a big change. It's totally totally wrong to sing them otherwise, but I did.

Ok, this may seem all cliche or brainwashed or something, but there may be a slight major change in my plans for college. See, the BI specializes in why I wanted to go to LU. I can get the other LU stuff, like an education, at the local college. For way less money! and I can live in our new house. Which I really wanted to do. And keep my job. Maybe. Except for the year I"m up North for BI. Don't worry, they give a month for Christmas and Thanksgiving and a long Easter break.

Our speaker in the morning showed like four calvin and hobbes comics every day. :) Isn't that cool, my calvin loving friends?

Ok, I"m exhausted. And there's WORK!!!! tomorrow!!!!! Goodnight to all, from Rexall!

PS. you know Baloo, the bear from jungle book, and Little john from Robin Hood, were both spoken by Phil Harris???? Isn't that so strange? I never even knew it! But then we watched them both on the way home and I could see both bears saying, "Now Remly, be reasonable..." or alice.... I can't remember which. One's his brother, the other his wife. i think Both.

3 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, July 26, 2005, Blogger Marieke said...

Welcome back coconut!

So glad God showed up - i'd love to hear more about the speakers and see some photos soon too:-)

 
At 9:33 PM, July 26, 2005, Blogger Jacob Feldman said...

Same here but let me see the pics before MOUTH2BIG does!

 
At 6:47 PM, July 27, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

how does Christmas sound? :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home