Sunday, July 10, 2005

A kettle of fish.

Oh boy. that's all I can say about this kettle. on the one hand I wish it would just go away. But on the other I don't like what would happen for it to go away, or at least the most likely way for it to go away. Of course there's always the way I would like the problem solved, but it's rather unlikely, would take two to six years and I'm not sure it's the wisest decision. Definately not at this point. And you're all like HUH?? Except for perhaps Marieke. But even she does not realize the extent of my predicament. Or perhaps she does. Jacob, don't be offended. You wouldn't want to hear about it anyway. Believe me.

Our good friend Pat was back today at church. He's only in the states for a few weeks then it's back to Jordan. That's Mitchell's dad for those who know who he is. Pat is so funny. I miss their whole family. Talked to Marshall the other day. He sounds fine. Same crazy humor. You've got to love him. Uncle Pat didn't recognize me though. I think he thought I was Bethany. Or something. LOL. He's standing behind me talking to Daddy, "Your oldest isn't here today." yes sir I am, I'm right here :).


I'm such a town girl. The thought of living ten miles from the store is terrifying to me. It makes me claustrophobic. Even if I have a car the idea of living that far away from "civilization" scares me. I suppose if there were something to keep me there I'd be ok. Something like a horse or having a friend live with us. But ... And I know Beth would go crazy. She likes to be glued to her computer, but she also likes to go to work eight or nine hours a day. And to movies on weekends.

My sister is sitting on her bed reading Genesis. The Lord just made Man. She's six.

People keep asking how I can buy a car when I've never driven. Um. The same way you do if you have driven. You just don't test drive it yourself.

Now I'm just babbling.

Marieke. There IS NO NOVEL!!! er, sorry. Yeah. It's all a figment of Jacob's imagination.

6 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, July 12, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

wow.......
i want a car.and a kettle of fish.hmmmmmmmm.........
you will tell me about this kettle when i come out!!!

 
At 9:48 PM, July 12, 2005, Blogger Marieke said...

well, you only have a few months then, to write it, before college!:-)

 
At 10:48 PM, July 12, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

that's fine. I could write the nonexistant novel in no time.

 
At 11:36 AM, July 13, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

yes, you are confused =-]

 
At 7:45 PM, July 13, 2005, Blogger Jacob Feldman said...

Marguerite. I hope you went to sleep soon after hither writing your e-mail.
Very tired.

 
At 6:33 PM, July 14, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

I was supposed to write an email? Do you mean after talking to the donut primate? Yeah i did. I was tired.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home