Saturday, August 06, 2005

I nearly repeated a headline. Golly.

Ok, I don't look at Barlow girl as having to be Christian. The song doesn't say anything about God. It's a rant on stupid fashions.
Will, my subjects seem related because at this point it's a bit of what's going on in my head.
I've been thinking lately... I'm glad I'm a Christian, because the world keeps on pushing me further and further away. If I weren't a Christian, I'd probably be dead. NOT that I'm suicidal! I know I'm not of the world and this stuff is Supposed to happen. I'm saying if I didn't know that, I'd be suicidal probably. Or a totally different person. wow, let's not even think about that.
Anyway, I adore beautiful clothes. But I don't like to spend so much money, so I"m a fan of thrift stores and walmart, the latter of which is not known for so much beauty. And thrift stores.... I like to dress up my sisters... :P Most of the stuff at the T-store isn't my size. :D
elisabeth, I love! that line about the models. I thought it was sooo funny. Welcome to my blog, btw. :D
Mella!!!! I ABSOLUTELY TREASURE YOUR COMMENTS!!!!! It's the best to come home from work and find that SOMEONE IS ACTUALLY READING MY BLOG!!! YAY!
Work has been hard this week. It's nice to have some people who actually know what I"m talking about.
You all know what a thesbian is, right?
And Will, Don't mind Jacob, he actually agrees with you more than it seems. (you do jacob, admit it) He just isn't as loud about it as you are. He should be. I don't understand the pull either, and I feel it. Weirdness. I mean, they do it to stand out, but it makes them look like every one else, if they dressed amish every day, Guys would notice them. But they don't want to be noticed that way. Some days I want to be "normal" so much I could cry. hmmmm.... My dad was talking about normal tonight.
He said that normal people follow the Lord. He doesn't know how wrong he is. normal people don't even go to church. Or they do, but they certainly don't follow the Lord... I didn't realize my dad was so sheltered....
Ok, time to go, tomorrow I have to go take tests. So I can go to college. Yay! First day of school stuff! ugh, I"m nervous. I did algebra 2 twice and I don't remember formulas or anything.... glug....

9 Comments:

At 1:04 AM, August 06, 2005, Blogger Jacob Feldman said...

Ha ha! I beat will this time. No, techically your father is right. Normal people, from a heavenly perspective follow the Lord.

I don't what I agree with or what I don't agree with. Well, that's not true. I argue sides. Will, you're wordy and that's all I know. Something unusual about your writing style. hmmm... (thoughts)

Girls aren't stupid. Girls are geniuses. That know what is going to get a guy's attention. They're smart that way but yet in the same way oh so stupid.

 
At 10:58 AM, August 06, 2005, Blogger Jacob Feldman said...

Well, for "normal" guys the looks are sometimes what it's all about. And skimpy clothes are just what do the trick to get a girl stuck on your mind. One part of person looks and then all the rest follows. It's a messed up way of thinking but it's how it words for a number of people.

Flatbill, you can talk as much as you want. I'm just highly critical of whoever at the current moment. You and have very similiar beliefs it just seems strange to hear them from a different keyboard.

 
At 4:35 PM, August 06, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

My father was talking about the average person. The average person doesn't follow God. At least not Our God.

Good news. I went and took the English placement test and I aced it. Well there were two. One I got a perfect score. The other I was one point off. So I can take Honor's English. Yay!!!

My father is in no way innocent or under a rock. But he doesn't realize how far people are from the truth.

I have to go. :)

And Welcome Dan!!!! :)

 
At 4:40 PM, August 06, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

Hold up a minute... Who is dan?

 
At 12:15 AM, August 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I sure couldn't imagine my life without Jesus in it! Amen to thrift stores! You can almost always find something to match something else you have and not pay an arm and a leg for it!
Yes, I am Flatbill's sister.... and proud of it! :)
I really have no clue who you are but I know some of your friends. And after reading your blog site I find you think a lot like me. :)
Your sister in Christ, Elisabeth

 
At 10:31 AM, August 07, 2005, Blogger .. said...

YAY!! PEOPLE I CAN RELATE TO!!!

this is so cool!
I love reading this blog!!!

=) my comments are treasured...*sniff*

 
At 10:32 AM, August 07, 2005, Blogger .. said...

hey wasnt it me who brought up this topic about clothes in the first place??

 
At 9:10 PM, August 07, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

You mentioned the song Mella :)

And BTW, Jacob, Mella and I are on the East coast. As in like Eastern Standard time. Yeah! Heh, We're in Virginia.

 
At 10:29 PM, August 07, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

Why'd you do Algebra 2 twice, will?

I flunked it, so I worked through the summer and did it again. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home