Thursday, July 28, 2005

I'm moving out. into the yard.

Actually I'm serious. See, my dad, the master builder/architect guy, is going to build a small outbuilding that will be fully furnished with heating and electricity and we're trying to work out water. And it will be mine, and mine alone. MY OWN ROOM FOLKS!!! Can you imagine? Ok, so it will be small, but cozy, with a sleeping loft and.... oooo I can hardly wait! And we're also considering a porch. :D

Ok, you know how excited I am over this, but imagine. Remember, i have two Daddies. And my Papa, you know, the Almighty Lord? Well, he's building me a house too. And it's way beyond having plumbing. And a porch. So how much more excited can I be about that?? :D OK, my sister only lent me the phone, so I must be going. Take my shoe.

PS. I pulled out my armenian pop music. Marieke, we'd have a blast with this stuff. Practice our "Lightbulb" :D:D:D:D:D:D I'm bringing it to work with me tomorrow. Heehee. Make the kids listen to it. :D I"m so cruel. Take care my friends.

3 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, July 30, 2005, Blogger Jacob Feldman said...

That's going to be so awesome! Congrats! I hope you won't be too alone though. You'll enjoy it though.

 
At 8:27 PM, August 01, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

snarfle-fargen-darp!

that means........
uh......
cool!

 
At 8:29 PM, August 01, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

What? too alone??? Maybe I can get a cat. Or housetrain my dog. Or...

Marieke can move down here!!!! :D lol
We'd never get any sleep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home