Wednesday, July 27, 2005

NEWS!!

um. like with half my posts, it's storming outside now.

I'm wearing orange nail polish that matches my shirt, on my fingers. My toes are a different color. but i"m wearing shoes.

I drove a car for the first time on monday. Yesterday I went faster than 5 mph.

I've applied for college, officially. Now just to hear back...


Jacob's leaving. David is going to Jordan for months.

It's been really really hot. I have an awesome co-worker who picks me up half way to work sometimes. Thank you Brandon!

Josh saved a kid from choking yesterday. He's my hero. (seriously though, I was scared when the kid came over to us, but Josh was.. well, he was scared too, but just got up and tried the heimlich and the kid was fine. Seriously though, Josh is really really cool.) He should be staff.

Later y'all.

2 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, July 28, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

WHOOOOOOO!!!!!

 
At 10:38 PM, July 28, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

you do not comprehend the gravity of the situation. or something. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home