Thursday, July 07, 2005

explanation anyone?

I'm sorry for leaving you all in the dark. Last night I was tired. And angry a bit, but more really really sad. I was ready to start weeping right on the keyboard. Yes, folks, the Fool does cry.

The whole car business really makes me depressed for some reason. I do like the Car. It's a 98 Nissan Altima. It's got nice paint, tires and A Sunroof. Which I secretly wanted but it was frivolous so I didn't tell anyone. It's got lots of room for baseball equipment and siblings. It's green. It doesn't have a radio, but my dad has one to put in. So no problem. Grampa says it's good, probably for at least ten more years. But it was a way out of our price range. But... It's worked out and we're buying it. I was worried about cutting into college money. But it's worked out. :) I've been praying about it all day. It looked like I was going to have to pay back over a thousand dollars. Which from one perspective isn't much. From mine it's too much. I don't want to get into something that I couldn't handle. So we're buying a car and maybe I"ll actually drive for the first time.

um. Don't rush me.

I found out tonight that my cousin didn't tell my grandparents all our stories from last summer. So I get to tell them. From what they say she was pretty tight lipped. I'm pretty open, so the stories will come pouring out. :) My family was tired of them after two weeks. Heehee.

Jacob is back. need I say more?

My graduation party is on Saturday. I pray it doesn't rain like it is now. Our house is not that big.

My little sister is growing up. She's so helpful. Mommy was telling about how she took care of the lists while they were shopping. And she switched books with gramma for a page and read aloud. She's so funny in that way. She'll read books aloud to her stuffed animals. She's good at it too. I love her. Oh and tonight, she ASKED me to Brush her hair! She hates having it brushed. I was surprised. But she has such pretty hair. All long and straight and shiny. I envy her sometimes. but not really. My hair was like that once.

I've watched the first half of Flubber five times in the last two days. And the end none. :P Anyone know what happens in detail?

Another sister is seemingly ignoring my grandparents. She won't eat dinner with us. She's only been down to see them a couple of times... They do notice you know. It's a bit rude. Um. I guess it's not much of your business and she'll tell me so no doubt. But.... We don't talk and she doesn't like to listen to me anyway.

Later.

1 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, July 09, 2005, Blogger Marieke said...

Woot Woot! about the car! can't wait to take a drive with the sunroof open. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home