Friday, August 19, 2005

Finally, another post.

I'm considering deleting that last one. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I have a little sister who is six. Her name is Faith. She's awesome. She happens to like fortune cookies a lot. :) Sometimes we'll walk down to the library and get a bunch of books. We share a love of reading. Then on the way home we'll stop at the chinese food place and get some sweet and sour chicken. We both like that too. And she always askes for a fortune cookie.

She's eleven years younger than I am. When I was younger I figured she could live with me when I moved out. Now, I don't think that's going to happen and hopefully things will improve once we move. But I am looking forward to having her over to my house and having girl nights. Ordering chinese and fortune cookies and reading books. Perhaps she'll like Jane Austin as much as Ana and I do, and we can do a marathon of Jane Austin, reading it or watching the movies. Though they really can't compare, even if they're five hours long. :)

I guess you guys are a bit "huh?" as I keep on listing sisters. I have three sisters. And three brothers. I'm the oldest of seven kids. There's me, Bethany, Anastasia, Jackson, Fletcher, Hayden, and Faith.

Anyway, that nasty post is out of the way, but I'm running out of time. So I'd better go.

Farewell My Friends!
The Fool :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home