Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Contacts

Ok, so you might be wondering how to reach me through something other than my blog.

Or you may be overwhelmed with all the Margueriteness on this blog and couldn't stand to see anymore of me. In that case you can skip this post and go back to your happy life. :)

Email: Jael2413@msn.com
That's also my msn messenger.

AIM: Jael2413

YahooIM: Hillcity2413@yahoo.com

So, now you know how to reach me! Yay!

LOL. At work, we must have a director's signature on all accident reports. We have to fill them out if we give a kid a bandaid, or ice or anything for a wound or injury that's all in their head but they're screaming about anyway. So today, I filled out about a half a dozen of them. And my boss has to sign them all day long.

So to switch things up, I decided to throw in a bit of drama. My boss was sitting watching soe of the folks play Madden football. So I walk over, and then start yelling, "Oh My Goodness!!!! It's Miss Steph!!!!" And going hysterical. It was lots of fun. So then I hand her the paper to sign, "Can I have your autograph!!!" Then one of my coworkers who doesn 't like me anyway, he's one of those one's who thinks I'm too smart or something, he starts going off on me. And he used improper language. So I told him to go refresh his memory of the Code of Conduct, somewhere around number seven it says "Avoid the use of improper language." I'd just had one of the kids read it. :P Actually, he wasn't one of our kids, he's a schoolyear kid, and he was visiting. Anyway, Mr. Football, told me he wasn't reading any stupid code of conduct. And I made a crack about his reading skills that I'll have to apologize for tomorrow. Anyway.....

That was my fun for the day.

Also, me and one of the other girls who works there have this week started to get along splendidly. The other staff has shown their true colors. And we're kinda in the same boat. Unfortunately she heads off to college this weekend and I won't see her again. Totally bummer.

oh, and josh had a water balloon that he was going to use on AO, when he came outside, so he's sitting in a chair talking about what he's going to do, and LP is sitting next to him with a pen. So he's scheming and she reaches over and pops the balloon all over him. It was really good, he had no idea it was coming and he was drenched. :D

Oh, and I have a book in my room at work with stories from shakespeare. On the front it has Titania kissing Bottom. Anyway my girls thought it was gross, too gross for me to even explain or read the story to them.

Good night!!

5 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, August 11, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

LOL.

How Jason knows me. You know he's lived in VA twice before. The first time he went to our church and homeschool co-op, the second he lived ten minutes away and went to our co-op and we carpooled and I babysat for them and Mr. S taught me guitar for a while.

My mom and his mom were pretty good friends. When my mom was in the hospital the first time they were here, some of my siblings stayed with them.

And that's how we knew them. The other folks on here, like jacob, know Jason from co-op. :)

 
At 7:42 PM, August 11, 2005, Blogger .. said...

what co-op???

I LOVE reading this blog. I dont know why i just do.

 
At 12:15 AM, August 12, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

CAPCAPCAP!!!!

ha ha!

yes, Will, you are confused.

DEATH ROLL!!!

 
At 3:30 PM, August 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too, love reading your blog! :) Jason's got some pretty cool friends over there in VA- have fun!
My family is going to Alaska tomorrow so, see ya in a week or so!

 
At 9:05 PM, August 12, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

WHAT???? NO LIZ OR WILL????? HOW WILL WE SURVIVE?????

Have a nice trip. :D

Mella, the co-op is the one Jacob did his drama production with, that meets on Thursdays. (oh most favorite day of the week) The one with all the cool people in it. :P Email me and I'll tell you more, but... This is cyberspace folks, there are stalkers! Please be safe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home