Friday, August 12, 2005

Ever seen Marguerite Angry?? Well, this could be your chance.

Ok, truth is, I think I've calmed down now. Now I"m just sad. I don't understand how some one can be so twofaced.

Here's the deal, I thought as a treat, though, I wonder if it's really right, That I might rent a movie for the family to watch. We don't have a tv, but my laptop has a dvd player on it and my brothers recently acquired a PS2. We don't see movies at home very often. Today was tiring and I thought it'd be fun. I think MUCH too highly of fun.

Anyway, I brought hom a movie about three kids planning a bank heist to get money to save one of their dads. Now that I think about it, it's against my morals too. I don't think it's ever right to steal. But I didn't think of that till now. I also got fiddler on the roof, because I've never seen it. So, I get home, tel my dad about the movie. Unfortunately, he's already het up about us taking so long at the movie store, and is ready to snatch up any reason to be angrier, it seems. And.... I'm not very diplomatic at times. Neither am I a good salesperson.

He got mad. Talking how I"m bringing evil into the house. So I said, ok, we won't watch the first one, we'll watch Fiddler. But no.... We couldn't watch all of it tonight anyway. So what's the point? OK, then I'm sorry for wasting your evening.

But why does he have to get so mad? I didn't think. I'm sorry. I appreciate him watching out for us. In this instance. But do you think we may have learned more if he had explained it minus the yelling? At least he's cut back on the cursing lately. And then he sets into my mom. That tears me up. This movie was completely my decision, nothing of hers. I am an adult. Please allow me the responsibility of my choices. And of course the topic turns to money, but by this time I am upstairs.

And my other sister who has a bitterness and rebelion problem, chooses this time to come in and call him a name. I told her to watch her mouth or get lost, because, frankly, I hear enough of this stuff at work and seriously, I'm the one who he offended, not her, and he is looking out for us, though that's something she never appreciates anyway.

I think I have mascara all under my eyes now...

How about some good news? Josh has consented to go to Church with us on Sunday. Ok, so he's going cause they let you skate in the parking lot, or so he says. I think he wanted to go anyway, but .... I don't know, too macho? (Josh Macho? lol not that he isn't strong or anything, but he... isn't like that.) I'm glad he's coming. Sometimes... I don't know, we all have our tough things to go through. Ugh.

I apologize, this post has such a pessimistic feel to it. But I needed to vent a bit, and ... Well, usually I just dump on one of you, but I thought, you guys see lots of other parts, why not this?

It may not be wise, but then I never said I was. I didn't name myself the Fool for nothing. Biblically, I am. I"m also a loser.

I have a pride problem, I don't need help with my self esteem. Please don't try to make me think I'm not a loser. Or a fool. Because, you all are too.

5 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, August 14, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

well, what else are blogs for?
ummm, aside from that, i dont know what else to say.....

methinks that my sister must be from the same crop. yup yup yup.
a ps2? how do they play it if there is no tv?

 
At 11:07 PM, August 14, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

they hook it up to a computer moniter.

Really man, you need to shave, that hair is just scary. ;P

 
At 9:24 PM, August 15, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

WOO-OO,
and i feel the heavy metal,
WOO-OO!

 
At 1:29 PM, August 17, 2005, Blogger .. said...

you seriously need to update!

 
At 8:09 AM, August 18, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

Been Busy, my apologies. Jason is saying the same thing, and this post is like rotten apples. But i can't this morning, no time. I've got to get ready for work or else i have to walk like yesterday and i don't really want to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home