Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I think I'm starting to act like a girl

*GASP* Marguerite acting like a GIRL! eek. Cause, like here's the deal. Saturday we went to the mall, for like seven hours. Of course, we didn't buy anything. But then last night I went to target and in twenty minutes bought a bunch of clothes.

And some stiletto boots. Oh my. I"ve never bought stilettos before. (those are the really spiky heels that are named after a knife or something. :P) I"m wearing them right now. yay.

and um. what else? I have my own floor! Yay! but that's all, just a floor. We had a youth activity on friday. We played capture the flag and sang around the fire. We're going to Belvedeare at the end of teh month, so if anyone wants to come it's really cool. And fun. And.... it's the same night as homecoming at the local highschool. Big surprise.

Some days life seems so shallow. Like, I go to school, but what for? a degree? I never put much stock in degrees. To learn? Am I? it just seems pointless. And I buy new clothes and try to look nice, but what's the point? there isn't one.

Oh okay, I'm depressing myself.

Good news. We're going to be reassigning chores. YES!! And you're like, um, so what? I am sooo tired of doing the dishes, and usually my mom ends up doing them. I've had dinner and dishes for two years. And now my evenings are consumed with dinner and dishes, and I have no time for anything else, like cleaning my room or homework. And you Know that's what I would totally do. (hah) I don't know what I would do, really, but it'll be nice to be able to do something else. It's also kinda annoying cause it seems like I"m the only one that does my chore everyday. (I don't actually, sometimes my mom does the dishes.) But.... I'm going to be so happy to get my own room.

Enough! Um, I know someone who is an adult who's never had kiwi, sad world huh? and in Spanish one of my classmates and I are arguing over the best gum in the world. I say it's Trident Tropical twist, and he says it's Wrigley's Green Apple. What do you all think?

and yesterday at work I got yellow paint on my face. That was funny.

And I'm teaching a fourth grader the lattice method of multiplication, we learned it in math. And we're learning about other bases, and it's seriously interesting. Math is my favorite class.

On that happy note, i close.

4 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, October 18, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay math!!! :p

That's weird...I have a pack of Trident Tropical Twist gum in my purse right now. It's the best.

Congrats on getting your own room! :)

Have a great day and don't try walking over any floor gratings! :D

 
At 8:10 PM, October 18, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

so your a ninja now?

 
At 10:24 PM, October 19, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

oh brother. *rolls eyes* you all are hopelessly serious. I think you need to lighten up. And quit staying so on topic!

Tropical Twist Is AWESOME!!!

did I say I was a ninja? I don't remember. :P

 
At 9:15 AM, October 20, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

stiletto heels??

*duh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home