Tuesday, October 04, 2005

When I Survey....

What is your favorite color? Me Gustan Azules!
What is your favorite dessert? hmmm Icecream. Yummy.
What is your favorite candy? Almond joys. it has nothing to do with our dear Elizabeth, but they are the greatest
What food(s) are you allergic to? Pepperoni. Which stinks cuz sometime I like it
What do you prefer, coffee, tea, or soda (and what type)? Raspberry Ice Tea.
What sports do you like (or do you not like sports)? Field hockey and soccer in PE. Also,
Basketball at work or soccer with the kids.
Do you have an Amazon wishlist (if so, let me know the URL or username)? Nopers
Do you like to buy stuff for your house? I love to. Well, for my room... and some ofit has
migrated to the rest of the house.
What is your favorite TV show (current)? or all-time? I really like Gilligan's Island, and Alias is pretty cool, all spies and stuff.
What pets do you own, if any? and how many? 1 dog, who is "Officially" mine, and who likes me best, and a fish that's not mine and a hamster that I offered to marlowe, but isn't mine really
What are your hobbies? Knitting, it's so relaxing. Avoiding English homework by writing other places, singing. LALALALALALA la
Do you prefer to pamper yourself or rough it? hmmm I love to go down to the corner rite aid and spend too much money on "pamper" kind of stuff, but... I think I'd be more comfortable roughing it than "pampering".... if that makes any sense
What is more important to you, cost or comfort? hmmm To a certain extent both, like, i have a price limit, but I go with the most comfortable within the limit
What do you mostly spend your money on? umm... I don't know, it really changes, not something that's consistent. Um, room furnishings is what it seems lately.
Video or DVD? DVD is what I've got so it's what I like
Democrat or Republican (or something else)? Um.. I'm probably not republican, though I lean that way, but I'd prob be libertarian or some such thing
Political or non-political? I want to work for the government, and I was voted most likely to succeed in politics, and I have a classmate that drives me to considering politics, all the diplomacy I've been using. But... probably not too political
What is your favorite article of clothing? My long skirt or a certain shirt that I wear a lot
Do you like getting dressed up or hate it? i like it. A lot.
Like to shop (offline) or not? when I have money, yeah, and when i'm not a on a mission to find something. Then I mess up and get something i don't even like
Like to shop (online) or not? I don't mind it, but I like to see what I'm getting
Kleenex or handkerchief? Kleenex, otherwise, it's just gross, lo siento
Do you celebrate your birthday? not really big or anything but yeah
Christmas? It's my favorite
CD's or MP3's (or something else)? both, and LPs
Is music an important part of your life? yeah
What type of music do you generally listen to? folk and Christian and bluegrass
Do you play any instrument (if so, how well)? guitar, well enough to play some folk to sing too
Like to travel, or not, or not sure? Love it. Talked to a new friend yesterday, we're both in college, we both want to work overseas, that's why we are studying what we are
What is your favorite vacation spot? the beach or the northern neck
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? I really enjoyed Armenia, and Prague, i miss armenia.
Prefer renting or owning a home? owning, then you can do zany stuff with it
If you had to live in an apartment, would you prefer upstairs or downstairs? I don't know...
Prefer maid service or cleaning it yourself? maid service would be cool, but would i trust them?
Do you want to be buried or cremated? tied to rocks and thrown over board. JK, Burried, graveyards are so cool, like the one where my dad's family is, up on the mountain.
Are you a calm person or do you get upset/excited easily? Not calm.
What three things would you want to have on a desert island? My Bible, a good friend and a cruise ship
Do you plan ahead or put things off to the last minute? put them off
Are you a worrier or not? yeah I overanalyze stuff too much
In a group of people, do you usually let other people decide things or do you like to take charge? i can take charge, but I'd rather not
What is your favorite flower? Wild violets or crocuses
Mac or PC? PC
What is your favorite computer game, if you have one? solitaire
Prefer Dogs or cats? both. Well, i like big dogs better than cats, but cats are way better that
little dogs except scotties
Which do you prefer, camping or going to a luxury hotel? Camping.
Do you enter sweepstakes or play the lottery (both or either)? neither
Do you prefer winter or summer? spring and fall, but winter is better than summer
Do you like to use the A/C in the summer or prefer to open windows? open the windows and
turn on the fans, we don't really have a choice
Do you keep your curtains and blinds open or shut? open
Do you know your neighbors very well? not even their names
At a party, would you stay just with people you know, or try to meet new people (or a little of both)? depends on how big it was. I'd prob meet some new people
If you were going on a trip, would you make hotel reservations or try to find a place after you get there? make reservations
Do you plan all your activities ahead when you go on vacation, or just play it by ear? play it by ear
Do you have a calendar where you keep track of your appointments and events, or not? not really
Do you own a Palm pilot or similar device? Is it a fun toy, mere convenience, or something you can't live without? DOn't got one
If you have a CD burner in your pc, do you know how to use it? Yeah I know how, but I don't think I have
If you were in a karaoke bar and your friends paid you $100 to go up and sing alone, would you? what are we doing in karioke bar anyway? But um, it'd depend i think, i wouldn't do it for the money, but it might be fun
Are you the type of person who gets embarrassed easily or do you not care what people think? I care what people think, but i don't get embarrassed easily
What is the worst experience you ever had? I don't want to talk about it :P
The best? last summer traveling, or... having all the cool friends I have now
Do you prefer salty or sweet foods? sweet wait salty, I don't know it depends
Do you collect anything? If so, what? Madeline brandies books
How many states, provinces, or countries have you lived in? one state and two countries
How old are you (or, you can give your decade)? I am eighteen
What is one issue or cause you feel strongly about? abortion, the underdogs
What are three things we might be surprised to know about you? 1) I have three fingernails painted pink right now. 2) I LIKE KIWI!!! 3) I'm not that mysterious, if you don't know it there's a reason for it.
If you could do anything you wanted in terms of profession/career, what would it be? Work
overseas in the State Department or with a non profit organization or something like that.

5 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, October 04, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

lol, you're right it is long. You should try it. I didn't realize it was so long until I'd already posted it... So :) here you go!!

And if anyone ever reads this, Taylor has a blog now, it's http://compscilit.blogspot.com

So go check it out!!! YAY!

 
At 11:39 PM, October 05, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

and like wow... it just keeps on going and going.

I guess I won't be posting that one again.

 
At 1:12 AM, October 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes you just feel like a nut!

 
At 1:15 AM, October 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is REALLY long indeed!!

What do you mean Libertarian????

 
At 10:06 AM, October 06, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

After doing some research about the Libertarian party, I decided that I like the government, as a system, and I don't want to abolish it. And Libertarians do. At least the hardcore ones do. :-P
I do agree with wanting to change the government involvement with the public schools. If schools were private and had to compete to draw students, it would be a better system. The schools could maybe be paid by the government to teach the students, but they'd be privately operated and parents could choose where to send their kids.

So says the hoeschooler :P. Anyway... I'm that conservative. Or... whatever it is they are.

Libertarian

Libertarians support maximum liberty in both personal and
economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one
that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence.

Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose
government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate
diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.

That^^^ is something of what libertarians are.

you could check this out---> http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz.html

It "defines" where you stand on the political map. I"m not sure how well it does and I'm sure Jacob will have an opinion about it, but it has info and stuff.... So.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home