Saturday, September 17, 2005

Two in one day?

Yeah :) How's abouts it?

I was catching up in the last one, and this one is for fun. Or something.

So, I finally took Dan's advice, and borrowed some Pink Floyd from the library. He was nearly positive I wouldn't like it. Because I'm a girl. Whatever. Anyway, I do like it. To describe it... Um. My first reaction was, A mix of the Beatles vocals, because they're British and a quartet, and the Moody Blues, because their music is um like electronica ahead of it's time. But more spacy sounding. Now, they don't sound the same, so you might be able to skip the beatles part. :) But, seeing how I like both of those groups, there's no reason not to like Pink Floyd.

We've got STRING CHEESE!!!! Oh yeah. heh, that reminds me of the cheer at camp. See we were all down at the lake for an activity, and we started cheering, "We take showers yes we do, we take showers, how about you?" Then the other team would cheer back the same thing. Then we said "We use soap! We use soap! We use Soap!" Things went downhill from there. Like "We have facial hair" and so on. The guys didn't cheer that loud.

Oh! We put up the hammock in our room. It's so comfortable! Faith sleeps in it ever night. She's like one of the little lost boys. except she's a girl. :P So cute.

I was attacked thursday night. I saw him first, by the wall, in beige. I knew he was looking for trouble. I could see it in his eyes. Being the peaceful person that I am, unlike someone we know who kills with his legal pad, I decided to let him go without getting hurt. No, I gave this fellow a chance to leave peacefully. But some folks don't know when to give up and go home. I turned away from him, then next thing I know, the little tan guy is leaping at my face. Let's just say, he didn't have a happy ending. And I even like grasshoppers. But this one was possessed.

And don't get me started on the beatle. Ugh.

Two girls in my spanish class got into a heated arguement over who was better, Girls or Guys. One was saying that guys are physically stronger and more athletic. The other was getting really upset, saying NO THEY"RE NOT! it makes you wonder what happened to make her so defensive about it. It was rather funny though. La Profesora called for a break to calm things down. It looked like there might be a fight right there in spanish class. It was comical.

I hve a new pattern that I'm working on with my needles. It's pretty. I'm learning how to make holes, on purpose :). It's nice to be knitting again, I wasn't for a while, because of work and stuff. But things have calmed down and we're reading the Hobbit. It's pretty funny and we've gotten into some discussions about certain parts of it, like what's going to happen next. silly us. Why not just read on?
Enough for one day? What do you think?
for now at least. :D

9 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, September 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To comment again today... I've heard of Pink Floyd but haven't listened to their music too much. I should though, so I can post an opinion. Camp is awesome!

You reminded me! I haven't taken up my knitting in such a long time! Now that school's starting again I fear I might not for...who knows? Knitting is enjoyable, though! :)

I'm trying to get myself siked up about school on Mon. ...it's an on going struggle. I was kinda getting used to my summer life! Oh-well!~

 
At 9:55 PM, September 17, 2005, Blogger Jacob Feldman said...

Feminism (sings it) rocks girls' world....

 
At 9:55 PM, September 17, 2005, Blogger Jacob Feldman said...

Feminism (sings it) rocks girls' world....

 
At 5:29 PM, September 18, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

I didn't know you're a knitter!! You have no idea how psyched I am. You should totally pick it back up. Work on something small like ... potholders or something. It's easier to stay interested. I'm working on some small things now, but I learned a new pattern of stitches which is exciting.

Camp IS awesome. Lucky you, you're just now starting school. I've been in for a month nearly. :P

and Jacob. Feminism is totally overated. While I'm glad I can vote and go to college and have a job, I'm also tired of stay at home moms being thought of as lower. If I make a choice to do that, and I do want to, That will be fulfilling my dream. People don't get that, because of feminism.

And Guys are stronger than girls for the most part. My mom asked me why I didn't jump in. I like to choose my battles, and I don't like confrontation. That wasn't a good time for it. :D

 
At 11:20 PM, September 18, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alas, it's my dream too!

(so that's how you spell psyched...)

 
At 8:00 PM, September 19, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

I worried over it for YEARS. Our junior church leader used it and I could never figure out how to spell it. So I'm happy to pass along that vital information. :)

OOh, you know what we Could do? We could get mad at jacob for making light of feminists!! So we could Act like Feminists!! :-P

 
At 10:35 PM, September 19, 2005, Blogger Jacob Feldman said...

Bring it you overrated dramatic cats! Maleism rocks!!!

 
At 9:39 AM, September 20, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

ummmmmmmmm.............

JASON IS AWSOME!!!

 
At 1:01 PM, September 20, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

Yeah seriously. I was wondering what was wrong with Jacob, then it dawned on me.

Jacob misses Jason so he acts like him to make up for it.

Or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home