Monday, September 26, 2005

Oh boy oh boy oh boy.

I got an A- on the paper I thought was going to flunk.

Then I got the college catologue and wonder if I've taken on enough work.

Now I remember that the counselor I met with recommended these classes and no more, so I'm good.

International relations or business is looking pretty cool.

My sister is trying to set me up with some guy.

I think it's something like the taming of the shrew.

Last night I drank a liter of pepsi and didn't get to sleep until five am. The occasion? nothing! grrr.

Today we celebrated my school's birthday. They had a party and everything. Free food, cake, karioke by fellow students. They butchered Simon and Garfunkel.

My school is cooler than yours, because mine gave us FRISBEES!!!!! YAY!!!!

Aren't you just jealous?

8 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, September 26, 2005, Blogger Jacob Feldman said...

Yes! An A- ! Rock on!

 
At 1:31 AM, September 27, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thrilled about your unexpected A- on the paper! !! Praise God! You must underestimate yourself, or else your teacher is an easy grader.

Frisbees??? Send me one! Your school IS awesome! :D

 
At 2:27 PM, September 27, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

I"VE GOT SPAM!!!! I was feeling so left out there for a while. But Thank You Mike Smith! I've got spam!

I'll see what I can do about getting you a frisbee Liz. And thanks for your enthusiasm. Especially the people who already knew and are like "Rerun? Again? When will she ever quit talking about the stupid paper!"

There has been a developement in the Taming of the Shrew. Bianca and Tranio are scheming to have Kate a beau. Even if it means said beau must walk into the jaws of the lion. Meaning, Beau must ask Baptiste to see Kate. And Tranio is saying go for it. And that they're joking. And mother is getting worried and Kate is becoming more and more herself. No broken lutes yet though.

 
At 10:05 PM, September 27, 2005, Blogger Jacob Feldman said...

There is nothing unexpected about Marguerite getting an A-. She is an excellent writer who underestimates herself.

 
At 8:56 AM, September 28, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

An excellent write who procrastinates and doesn't work hard enough, but who should work harder and get all A+ s. Although, that might backfire with me actually having a second and final draft. I might mess it all up.

 
At 1:10 AM, September 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's my turn I guess for the whole paper writing nervousness. I saved writing it until the last day of course, silly me, and now I don't have time to do a quality job of it seeing as it's 10pm and I am maybe 2/3 through the first draft. (Stop complaining and blogging then, Elisabeth, and get to writing! Arg--I aggravate myself.)

About the frisbee, Marguerite, maybe if you throw it REALLY hard...

 
At 10:45 AM, September 29, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

it'll cross the street!

heh heh

No, i'd send it in the mail silly!

 
At 10:56 PM, October 01, 2005, Blogger Jacob Feldman said...

You're writings are awesome. Period.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home