Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Ode to Chucks!

I got Chucks!
I got Chucks!
I'm so happy
I got Chucks!
I got Chucks!
I am nuts!

And I had coffee!
I had Coffee!
I had Coffee
And I'm Hyper
I had coffee
WooPi!

And I went to English class which totally gets me hyper cause I'm part of the three stooges and then I had coffee and forgot my wallet and dropped my phone in the car and didn't have a ride home. But the other two musketeers are flippin awesome and offered me a ride home. (ok, I asked and looked crazy and scared them into it). And then we spent half the class laughing and joking around. Discreetly of course. Actually, it wasn't all three of us, just Collin and I cause we were sitting in the back. He has a smashed up pop tart in his backpack and we chew the same gum. And he listens to trance, which is yet another strange simularity to my friend Sjorzo across the ocean.

And um, aurora hates us but that's fine. I'm working on my diplomacy skills. :D And..... I got to talk to maurice in my class about Robotics and super smart talented family members. And that was cool.

We're going to be writing setetients or something in class, which is poetry with seven lines a stanza and the last words from the lines of the previous stanza repeated in the next one. Weirdness, Ezra pounds did some of that.

Woot! Enough of the craziness. HSG manana so the craziness will continue with my coconut friends! Yay!

Good night my fellow humanoids!

4 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, October 13, 2005, Blogger Jacob Feldman said...

Perhaps it's a good thing I wasn't there today. Marguerite as being hyper is not only unusual. It's intimidating. Whew. Aurora is a beautiful name.

 
At 6:55 PM, October 13, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

I wasn't hyper today. I was too tired.:) I missed you. I watched the auditions for Kate. Julie(a?) did a wonderful job. Of course, I nearly cried everytime they read the monologue. There were seven of them. So maybe it was a good thing you weren't there today, cause I was very calm and peaceful and aloof. And about to cry.

And Eric now has in his possesion a green fish. Heehee. I still haven't met him though. oh well.

 
At 8:35 PM, October 15, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

I believe I said I was hyper right after I said i got Chucks. :)*sigh*

Dan, you always see me hyper. Or at least more hyper than any one else does. :P

Ugh. We spent seven hours at the mall today. And I didn't buy anything. I hate the mall sometimes. We saw a movie. it was very funny. Sweet too.

 
At 9:44 PM, October 16, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

Chuck Taylor's. Converse. Coolest shoes ever. You should get some. They are just so cool and fun to dance around in. I was pretty hyper on Wednesday, I almost danced around. No kidding. And I won't even dance in public for poor starving orphans.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home