Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Reasons to hate Xanga

1. those little shooting banners on the top of the page. Have you ever tried them? They're too much fun.

2. annoying people. I have yet to have an annoying person comment on my blog here.

3. Milk from Chernobyl



I don't really hate it. and it is beginning to become more comfortable. But.... I shall hold out.

I'm reading a book about Catholic Saints. It's a picture book for kids. I'm reading it to expand my horizons. Or something. Do you know that Saint Anthony is the patron saint of Gravediggers?

Whoa. I'm sorry, but I totally cannot agree with this. "Remembering Jesus and Mary in their sufferings made Gabriel all the more generous in proving his love. Imitate this youthful saint by thinking frequently of the sorrows of Mary, that through her motherly care you may reach holinesss and save your soul."

Mary can't save anyone's soul. Not even her own.

Talk about broadening of horizons.

I'm going to the "Until my hearts caves in tour"!!!!! YAY!!!!

I like Kiwi. It's the greatest. I usually eat one for breakfast.

enough with the randomness.

Goodbye

10 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, September 20, 2005, Blogger Jacob Feldman said...

Xanga is good but your third reason is a good thing.

 
At 10:16 PM, September 21, 2005, Blogger Marieke said...

Kiwis are good - so are mangoes and passion fruit. miss pearly wearly.

no chernobyl milk in our imaginary kitchen. or in my lunch.... thanks marguerite

 
At 10:27 PM, September 21, 2005, Blogger Marieke said...

4. You can't take back what you squirt out (like a coconut)

 
At 10:28 PM, September 21, 2005, Blogger Marieke said...

or a cow from Belarus, I mean Ukraine :-P

 
At 12:43 AM, September 22, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

ummmmmmmm............yeah.........
wasnt i supposed to have that random comment job??

 
At 1:15 AM, September 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kiwi, mangoes, and passion fruit. Star fruit is tasty also!

 
At 7:33 AM, September 22, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

There is a girl at work who's allergic to a lot of fruit. Poor child.

Milk from chernobyl is a bad thing, Jacob, it gives little children cancer.

 
At 9:43 AM, September 22, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

 
At 9:53 PM, September 22, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

And Jason, we decided there was no such thing as too many random comments. So go right ahead and keep up the good work!:)

 
At 9:44 AM, September 23, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

oh. ok.



get the prarie dogs out of my salad, grampa!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home