Sunday, October 02, 2005

Extra Extra! Read All About It!!!

Big News Folks. Huge Gigantic MONUMENTAL NEWS!!!

I drove.

I drove on the Street.

I drove on the street with Other Cars.

I Drove on the Street with Other Cars on a Highway.

I drove on the street with other cars on the highway ALL THE WAY HOME FROM CHURCH!!!!!

Aren't you proud of me? I didn't even run into anyone and only scared my mom a couple of times. And we only argued once when the road was narrow and she thought I was too close to the curb and I though I was too close to the other lane. :) But we survived.

And I had three sarcastic siblings in the backseat telling me I was doing everything wrong. Especially stopping. I stopped too close apparently. I didn't run into anybody. golly. They need to lighten up.

I think I finally got tired of Bethany gloating over driving on the road, so i took a leap and drove the 25 miles home from church. Yay! I still have to work on turning though. Not quite comfy with that yet. :)

8 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, October 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! :)

 
At 7:52 PM, October 02, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

Thanks! :)

 
At 8:38 AM, October 03, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

Thanks! I'll fix it.

I'll let you know the next time I go driving west of the Mississippi, ok? Otherwise you should be safe. :D

I saw your blog first. So there
:-P.

 
At 7:41 PM, October 03, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

marlow, you idiot.

and i mean that in the lovingest of terms!

>:)

 
At 8:17 PM, October 03, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

hey, now, be nice Jason. Don't go insulting someone who posts like four times in one day on my blog. And who has a sweet ride.

Oh dude, man, I've got to tell you, we know this guy who has Skills. Nunchuck AND Bowstaff Skills. Yeah. Aren't you like insanely jealous?

 
At 9:40 AM, October 04, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

you dont understand.
me and marlow go WAAAAAAAAAY back.
we're like brothers!

 
At 12:04 PM, October 04, 2005, Blogger Jacob Feldman said...

Clap clap. Encore. Magnifisimo. Bravo. Don't spin out your car like some other freaks on the road do. ;)

 
At 1:41 PM, October 04, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

LOL, if I learn skills can I? Please Jacob?

Jason, you and I go waaayyyyy back. But I don't usually go insulting you on other people's blogs. Don't make me call your mom. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home