Monday, October 10, 2005

Vi Daraugh. I want to strangle mi hermana. But don't worry, she knows.

I'm going to strangle my sister. She likes to meddle in my life and mess things up. I hate it. And.... It emphasizes how different we are, despite what Jose and every one but tim says.

It's so strange. Someday perhaps I'll understand it. For now... My heart is as open as it's going to get.

But allow me to say, Jason, Joe, Marlow, you guys are awesome. Please never grow up. It's awful.

Then there's the issue with friends. You know how all the old people say that you don't stay in touch with very many folks from Highschool? I wanted to be different. I'm picking up friends in college, but I love my HS friends too. But I'm not part of their lives anymore it seems and... It's not bad as I make it sound, really, but lately has been lonely. That's all.

Goodnight

PS. I rode a segway today. And ate pancakes. And made an origami boat in honor of colombus day. I named it the Pinta. :)

8 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, October 10, 2005, Blogger Jacob Feldman said...

Loser spammer with lame spam. <:-(
Viva la segway y los pancakes!

 
At 10:57 PM, October 10, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

um. Right. Ditto on the spammer junk. ugh...

Concentrate is better as apple juice. Yummy. :)

 
At 9:37 AM, October 11, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

There once was a strangle-able sister.
But the old self, Marguerite really missed her.
She was acting real snide,
All calloused inside,
She was being as bad as a blister!

-The Rhyming Donut

 
At 11:34 AM, October 11, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

Exactly!

 
At 7:56 PM, October 11, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

Virginia Science Musuem. That Place is really cool. Tons of hands on exhibits. And an IMAX. I totally recommend it.

 
At 9:42 AM, October 12, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

yeah!
will you drive me Marlow?

and just so you know, marlows name is nathan. but he is marlow, so we call him marlow. huzzah for last names!!

 
At 10:33 PM, October 12, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

We do that for one of our youth leaders. His name is Marlowe. But his brother in law, the pastor's son, and a member of the youth group has the same first name so we call him Marlowe. Which is who I thought of when I first read his name. Woot!

 
At 9:33 AM, October 14, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

YAAAAAAAAY!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home