Wednesday, August 24, 2005

How many days til I graduate?

Tis I, the college student. I like college. My profossers are nice. My classmates so far are nice. I have one classmate who has the exact same schedule as me. Scary huh? His name is Joe and he works in a button factory. Er, not. He works at a store. He also lives near me, so perhaps we can carpool to our evening English honors class. He's smart. Or at least, he knows the answers in our math class and our Spanish class. Hopefully I'll do all right in English. I didn't realize it was such a writing class. I had to write an essay in class today. Three pages is what i managed.

I do like college though. I've met some people and I'm doing ok. For the second day you know. I talked to people. That I don't know. And made conversation. Decent maybe even.

I'm so.... surprised by the language I guess. I have been sheltered I guess.

But... I've been getting up at 4:55 AM every other morning. And I 'm tired.

So I bid you adieu.

Buenos noches.

1 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, August 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola! My first day of college doesn't start until Sept. 19th. It's always a good thing to buddy up with smart people the first few days of class. They challange you to learn more.

(oh yeah---- I'M BACK!!! Cruising was excelent! But yesterday I got my Wisdom teeth out, so I'm on the recovery now.)

Good luck and God bless at college! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home