Friday, August 26, 2005

Gone Camping, be back soon.

Yeah, we're going camping. I like camping. :) We've added three friends to our already overflowing abundance. :) That makes twelve of us. At the moment I'm exhausted. :P That's me all the time now.

Last night I got to see Jason for the first time in two years. He's grown. When he left he was shorter than me. I'm five six. Now he's tall. His voice doesn't sound quite so funny in person. Mostly because you can see he's not making a funny face. I always suspect he is when I talk to him on the phone.

We went to see Pride and Prejudice. I LOVE PRIDE AND PREJUDICE!!! It was really good. Mrs. Bennett really stole the show I must admit. And Lady Catherine was marvelous also.

I just filed down my nail playing There is A Time. That was fun. Now my fingers are numb and they're typing to the same rhythm as that song.

My sisters, mother and my sisters' debate coach started scheming last night. It is evil. There was a line in the play about women's minds immediately turning to marriage. Tis true, I regret.

They tried to set me up with Mrs. S.' son. My sister makes a comment about us being "cute" or something, and his mother replies that he IS eligible. So she drags me over and introduces us. (not really drags, but calls me over, and I hardly know her... :P) Weirdness. Anyone else have a mom like this? I certainly don't. He's nice. Later I found out he has an awesome job.

Did you know that there are journalists that go overseas to find stories? Ok, yeah, duh. It sounds like a very interesting job... Perhaps i should pursue that..... I've got to stop shooting down every idea.

My english professor is weird. He's doing our whole semester on Blade Runner. Yeah, that old Harrison ford movie about the guy who is looking for clones or robots or something. I mean, weird or what?

I have to write an introduction for one of my classmates, shannon. She seems really nice. And then I found out she was a pagan. I mean, weird. Ok, not really. But.... yeah. Like on the one hand she's really nice and all, something of a kindred spirit or something, I mean we both hate toe socks because of the way they seperate your toes, and flip flops too. I mean how cool is that? We both like milk and horses. She says I remind her of her sister. And she and I could probably be good friends, but she's pagan. I don't want to be good friends with someone like that. You know?

CAMP IS OVER!!!!!! I am so glad. And my boss' daughter is going to work this year. And she's really nice. Today we went to the pool with all the kids and the two bosses' daughters and my sister and I hung out. It was a lot of fun. Crystal and I took Beth and kai's sandals, and we took one of each pair and wore them in the water during break. Um yeah, we're weird.

Then while we were waiting for the bus, I braided one of the girls' hair. And all the kids were surprised because I was doing big cornrows. Like a white person can't braid. :P Sheesh, we're still human you know. :P One of the girls said, "Miss Marguerite, I didn't know you could do nappy hair." lol.

Anything else to add while I'm writing meaningless things to keep you all busy while i"m gone?

Math class is interesting. We're learning about sets and venn diagrams and such things. Interesting stuff.

I'm not sure, but I think I may be actually learning Spanish. Despite not practicing.... Shame on me. It's a cool class, lots of talking. You learn a bit about people.

I'm going. Woohoo!! I've got a hammock! and we're camping by a water fall! and it's not blazing hot! In fact it may turn out cold and rainy!! But that's ok! Cause we're camping! yay!

The Lord Be with You My Dear Friends!

*someone needs more sleep, and it isn't AO*

4 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, August 26, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

camping is awesome! I love it too! Mrs. Bennett is hilarious in that movie--- one of my favorites!! :)

 
At 10:25 AM, August 29, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

um. There's this line and it's hard to define between they're nice and cool as people and... Do they sacrifice live animals? Or thier children? I suppose nost don't anymore.

It goes round in circles.


I'm back, btw. :P It rained the first two days. But we're ok. We camped by a waterfall. Bethany is trying to buy an ugly old camaro. And she made fun of this guy. She says he was a redneck. I hate that term. :P

 
At 9:45 PM, August 29, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

How about human being with a slight southern twang?

 
At 10:06 PM, August 30, 2005, Blogger Jacob Feldman said...

You be back

 

Post a Comment

<< Home