Monday, June 20, 2005

In Response to that last comment...

I've got comments! I've got comments!

I don't know what the usual courtesy for replying to these things is, so I"m going to reply here. :)

Bertha- Who is Sloth? It's not Nasty Asia is it? And fyi, he doesn't think you love him more than Sloth and I. He thinks you don't like him at all. So there :-P

Donutguy~ ADAM!!!!! he's right, I do know him. actually I think Jacob and Adam might actually know a little about each other.... Anywho... ADAM!!! good to see you how was the lastest week of work/Halo?

Mouth2Big~ I saved the best for last. :D I will not play a sheepskin, but I do have a Daduke somewhere around here, it sounds like a duck and you look like a chipmunk exploding with you play it. Lots of fun. :) Bagpipes are cool though. Speaking of which, does Micheal have a blog where we can annoy him to death with a million comments on why he didn't wear the kilt to the formal?

Yesterday we went and visited my Grampa. I didn't know this, but he was run over by a car twice, this is added to his finger getting cut off by a broken bottle. And he flew a plane in WW2, the eqivalent of 28 times around the equator. Pretty cool.

Then we went to D.C. and saw the new WW2 memorial and the Korean war and the Jefferson and mason and Lincoln Memorial. And I went to Georgetown for the first time that I can remember in my life. Which is weird. Anyway. Take care. I'm off to work..... AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, June 21, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

COOMMMMMMenttttt!!!!

and my new blogg is
http://donutmunky0.blogspot.com/

i lost my old one to piranhas.

-jason

 
At 3:26 PM, June 24, 2005, Blogger Marieke said...

marguerite, you seriously need to learn the daduke. then we can all dance to it (screw in a lightbulb with one had, and pet the dog with other, right?!).
love you coconut
marieke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home