Sunday, March 05, 2006

1. First Name? Marguerite
2. Were you named after anyone?My great grandmother
3. Do you wish on stars? Nope. Even during meteor showers.... weirdness.

4. When did you last cry? hmmm... I can't remember, probably about a month ago over some stuff at work.

5. Do you like your handwriting? It's constantly changing. sometimes I wish I could write like someone else, but most of the time I like mine.

6. What is your favorite lunch meat? turkey.

7. What is your birth date? April 13, 1987

8. Mountains or Beach? um.... I love the beach, but at the same time, I like the mountains. So mountains in the fall and the beach in summer?
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? hmm. Yeah, probably
10. Do you have a Journal? yup
11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? not as much as I used to, and it depends on who I"m around.
12. Do you have a nickname? Pearl, Jael, margerine.
13. Would you bungee jump? um. Probably not.
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? no. I untie them when I put them on.
15. Do you think that you are strong? I'm not weak.
16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? do I have to have one?
17. Shoe Size? 10 or 11 women's, 9 and 1/2 mens.

18. Red or pink? depends on the shade. Really it does. and what it's on.
19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? sometimes i feel so helpless, even when I'm not.
20. Who do you miss most? Old friends who have moved away and I've lost contact with.
21. Do you want everyone who reads this to post it on their blog and fill it out? yes. Everyone should have to. Mwhahahahaha!
22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing right now? Blue stretchy pants and no shoes.
23. What are you listening to right now? Anastasia chewing loudly (hah! I"m not the only one!) me typing and faith going down the stairs, also cars driving by on the street.
24. Last thing you ate? An apple
25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? hmmm. Perhaps a lovely brown. Or maybe a blue. Not a red, that's for sure, or a purple or yellow. Maybe a green.

26. What is the weather like right now? Lovely. Sunny, warm. Perfect for a hike. I hate being sick.
27. Last person you talked to on the phone? My mom. She couldn't find me at the tournament. Heh.
28. 1st thing you notice about the opposite sex? Height
30. Favorite Drink? I like Milk. Also raspberry iced tea.

31. What is your favorite sport? I like to ride horses, and play field hockey and soccer.

32. What is your Hair Color? red, with a tiny bit of brown showing at the roots. I only dyed it a couple weeks ago... it grows so fast. :P
33. Eye Color? Blue
34. Do you wear contacts? No, glasses

35. Favorite Food? Chinese, from my favorite chinese place. :)

36. Last Movie You Watched? Ocean's Twelve? I think...


37. Favorite Day of the Year? Christmas
38. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Happy endings
39. Summer or winter? Winter... i don't like humidity... and this being VA.... :P
40. Hugs OR Kisses? Hugs. I'm saving my kisses
41. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? um. I don't have one?
44. Living Arrangements? Little old farmhouse that is not quaint, but a hundred years old, I share a room with my two sisters, and the house with the other sister, three brothers and parents.
45. What is on Your Mouse Pad? Don't have one

46. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? I didn't.
47. Favorite Sounds? spring

48. What's the furthest you've been from home? Armenia or Georgia

4 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, March 09, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

lots o writing...

 
At 3:03 PM, March 09, 2006, Blogger Marguerite said...

Actually, I didn't write that. I got in an email. :) so ... yeah. I was seriously bored, and it came from my Grandma which makes it... Worthy or something. And surveys CAN be fun so.... :P

Ocean's 12 was decent. 11 was better I think. But... yeah. I think 12 developed Matt Damon's character nicely, but it should have shown more of what they were doing. Not just the chinese guy and Bradd Pitt. (the topher Grace bit was FUNNY!) And I know how to say thank you in Chinese now! CAuse I went to Chinese class. :-D

 
At 6:43 PM, March 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Surveys are fun...no mater where they originate they always get passed around throughout blogland and beyond.

 
At 3:21 PM, March 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you like that...I'm no one. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home