Monday, February 06, 2006

You know, I've always dreamed of being a pirate queen and sailing the ocean blue with my ship of hardy pirates, plundering rich merchant ships and freeing slaves. And Now I'm one step closer to my drema, thanks to Marlow.

Now, I have a name.


My pirate name is:


Mad Morgan Bonney



Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from fidius.org.

3 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, February 08, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

on to the fortune!!!

 
At 9:16 PM, February 10, 2006, Blogger Leah said...

Aaarrr! swash-swash-buckle-buckle!!!

 
At 11:59 PM, February 10, 2006, Blogger Marguerite said...

Sometimes. Sometimes it's because he's really nice and actually cares about the girl. At least, I've heard of that.

Jesus was like that. He gave everything for his bride. It wasn't pride, do you think?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home