Friday, January 13, 2006

Hmm.... think of something witty....

School Started!!!!! And I"m going to be going crazy. So don't mind me. I"m taking four classes three of them on one day and I don't know how you all do it, because I am seriously confused. Like, my assignments, I'm trying to remember what I have to do for what class. I did write them down, so no worries... But still. And then I don't have all my books yet and they're not supposed to be in for two days and a week at least. *pulls out hair*

I have school everyday. I have to get up at 5:30 Tuesday and Thursday. I am not good at that.

Hmmm.... And.... So far I know.... No One in any of my classes. Actually, the guy who sat in front of me in Math is in my English class, and a girl named Neelam is also in English with me, and she was either in english or Math with me last semester. English. They've stuffed twenty five of us into this Leeetle Tiny room. The teacher's looking for something bigger. And we're reading and writing about short stories and we had to talk about our theme statements with one of the other students and I got stuck witht he guy who thinks the whole story was about.... well... Let's keep this G. That was delightful. Then we had to say whether we were a "talker" or a "listener" in class. (this is the same professor who gave a quiz on the syllabus). Then we were paired up with one of "our own kind." That was fun. I'm a listener mostly, and I got paired up with this guy who is seriously quiet. But..... THat doesn't matter, because I just asked him about a gazillion questions. Why do people sign up for classes if they're never going to show up?

I am avoiding reading my management book. But I think now I have to go get ready to go to school. (Doesn't that just sound so cool? "I'm Going to School!")

And today is Friday the Thirteenth, also my dad's birthday. His friends are all calling to say happy birthday and I get to play secretary.

I have had some deep thoughts of late, but they don't linger long enough to make it here.:-P

3 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, January 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

5:30am is REALLY early to wake up for school! You must have a 7am class or something of the sort. Wow. Your English teacher sounds...interesting. I've never had a quiz on a syllabus before.

Friday the 13th, my lucky day!

 
At 3:43 PM, January 14, 2006, Blogger Leah said...

Heh some days I wake up at 8 to start school...yay for homeschooling!

Friday the 13th will happen twice in 2006! (October)

 
At 4:05 AM, January 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 lucky days a year! YES!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home