Friday, February 17, 2006

No Comment

Ahhh. *yawn*

No school today.

My computer keeps wanting to restart. At least it asks. My mom's doesn't it's just like *bloop bloop bloop* All the windows close and it's shutting down. The End.

I'm listening to Greenday on Jacob's xanga, over and over just to annoy Bethany. Wait... I'm not supposed to like this.... Oh well.

Debate tournament this weekend. Jacob is going to nationals for his dramatic speech. WOOHOOO!!!!

Valentine's day is over. I celebrated by going home from school early and then calling a friend and handing the phone to Bethany half way through the conversation. He didn't notice.

Yesterday was weird. The house was emptied by 7:15 am. Every one but Daddy and I left at 6:45. In the morning. The night before we were commenting on how it felt like we were going on a trip. My mom is in charge of the food for the tournament, there's only like 300 people a meal or something. She's been shopping and coordinating for the last three weeks. Our freezer was full of lasagna and bagels. And Wednesday night she was going all crazy with last minute stuff.

Hmm... Thankfully I've not seen the guy from Jamaica again. *whew*

Jason, I do have school on Monday, and the Halo thing says it will take 12 (!!!) hours to download. My computer only stays alive for about one. So.... I don't think it's going to happen *sniff*

Later you crazy peoples!!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, February 18, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

TWELVE WHOLE HOURS???

 
At 9:00 AM, February 20, 2006, Blogger Marguerite said...

Well. I'm assuming so, since it didn't say twelve half hours. *sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home