Thursday, December 08, 2005

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:PPPPP

I'd like to thank Jason and Marlow for their very nice phone call. *sniff* That was sooo sweet of you guys.

You completely baffled Anastasia. She had no idea who you were. (me niether, at first.... heh heh)

It snowed. Yay! the kids got a day out of school. It's weird how many people don't like snow around here. *sniff*

ONLY 17 DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS!!!!

YAY!!

Next Wednesday I have an Exam and a paper due, then the next Monday is my last Exam and then I'M OUT OF SCHOOL!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!

And in case any of you were wondering, JAcob is still alive. I talked to him last night. And he does post on his xanga (everybody say "Yuck"). http://www.xanga.com/manonfire_89

I have a theory though, about xanga people and Blogspot people. Xanga people only comment on Xanga blogs. They are selfish and selfcentered. Blogspot people don't like Xanga, but they sacrifice their preferences and get a Xanga so they can read and comment on their friends blogs just about every day. Because they are good friends. :-P

That is all. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home