Friday, December 09, 2005

WooHoo!!

It snowed!! and I have a Real Live Snow Day!!! (First one ever in my ENTIRE life!)

I got up at 8:10, and my brothers were already heading out to go sledding. Of course, they were being very quite, and I heard rumors of "If you wake up Faith, you have to give up your tube." I"m just glad they were quiet. Cause when they are loud they are very very loud, and when they argue they are horrid. And usually they are loud because they are fighting.

I get to go to work at noon and stay until six. :-D And right now there are about six kids. And four staff. :-P My mom said they were getting ready to play spades.

Oh, you do know, my mom and Bethany and I all work the same place. We have different jobs, though. My mom works in the morning and drives a bus to pick up the lovely children from school,also to take them. Bethany works in the afternoon same as me, but I run snack and the third grade homework room, and Bethany keeps the upstairs running smoothly, you know, answering phones, filing, talking to parents and teasing our bosses. She's good.

Now she has announced that she is going to make brownies and eat them all herself. lol.

Oooo, Tomorrow, We are going to see the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe with all those debate folks. And Tim is coming so everyone can meet him. o_O And tonight is the Christmas party at church. Yay!

I got five hours of sleep last night. You all know what that means. Heehee.

Well, I think I"m going to help Bethany. Laters!

18 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, December 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're coming to The Lion the Witch and the Wardobe? Yayness! =D

 
At 1:17 PM, December 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Okay, trying again. :p)

Yay! I'll see you at the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe!

 
At 7:37 PM, December 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your first EVER snow day!!! Wow! Congrats, I guess!
I'm seeing the C of N tonight with my dad, Will, and "His Girl". I can't wait; it should be good! :D

 
At 12:36 PM, December 10, 2005, Blogger Leah said...

Wow it snows in Virginnia?

When I lived there, I remember we were lucky to get a sugar-dusting...

 
At 12:13 AM, December 12, 2005, Blogger Leah said...

Ha. I know what you mean about little siblings fighting. Right now mine are kind of playing Aggravation, but mostly they are arguing about it. :)

 
At 9:36 PM, December 12, 2005, Blogger Orange Man said...

And it was quite an honor meeting him. Strange. I think I've seen Tim before. Nice guy. Maybe I had a dream about him once. Who knows? Nice guy though. Nice guy...

 
At 9:37 PM, December 12, 2005, Blogger Orange Man said...

By the way, I see your previous post about me being alive. har har.

 
At 10:42 AM, December 13, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

heh. You know, there are people here who can't see you on thursdays, or have people report on your health. Yes. Tim is a nice guy. (how you could tell I don't know, you two said about three words.)

What's this game aggravation? I"ve never heard of it?

 
At 9:18 PM, December 13, 2005, Blogger Orange Man said...

I see, I suppose it is your duty to inform people about my health. ;)

 
At 7:16 AM, December 14, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

No one else was volunteering. Do you remember what Mr. Jenkins said about winking?

 
At 9:36 AM, December 16, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

Yay!!!

Yeah, winking, we talked about it in our Mock trial Class. It's a sly gesture or something.

Today the schools have their second snow day of the week, and the fourth of the month. They're going to be in school all summer. And it didn't even snow. We're wondering if it might be because the sun is shining and the kids might get sunburned. haha. *rolls eyes*

 
At 1:25 AM, December 17, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

*wink*

 
At 5:52 PM, December 17, 2005, Blogger Leah said...

I thought winking was a gesture of trust...

 
At 2:08 PM, December 18, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

maybe so.............

Only a Week Till Christmas!!!!!! Yay!!!

 
At 6:37 PM, December 20, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

it means that I"m either REALLy HYPER or really depressed. Blah. Or I'm about to fall asleep.:)

Only Five days till Christmas!!

 
At 1:34 PM, December 21, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

i saw King Kong!

 
At 2:42 AM, December 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both are awesome movies! But I can't imagine seeing them both in a row!
Couldn't you have gotten away with jumping from the C of N theater to the KK theater without paying again? It would so easy to pull off...heehee...But, of course, your guilty conscious would get to you after a while...So, I guess it's best to stick with the boring honest way.

 
At 11:33 AM, December 22, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

Yesseree Lis. It is. I can't wait to see king kong, I may have to talk some folks into going... heh heh heh. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home