Friday, October 21, 2005

i'm getting annoying again, forgive me. i need some kind of other hobby. or to do my homework. something, anything. i am the most annoying person i know. oh i know, i need to stop relying on people so much for entertainment. maybe a book will do the trick. hah. oh. i know the problem. my room looks like there was an earthquake hit. don't tell anyone. it's a wreck with a capital w. tomorrow. i will clean it. and do laundry. and maybe see wallace an gromit? and write a paper. and... golly. i should go. but i can't drag myself away!! my fingers are stuck to the keyboard! AHHH!

um no. i'm going now. bye

5 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, October 21, 2005, Blogger Leah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:00 PM, October 21, 2005, Blogger Leah said...

Is that spam? I so want to see Wallace and Gromit!

"Crackers, Gromit! We forgot the crackers!" Fun stuff.

 
At 7:04 PM, October 21, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

cheese please!

 
At 11:45 PM, October 21, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

oh joy, I've got spam. ADD spam too. In fact I"m going to leave it up.

And my left ear won't stop ringing. Cause I just saw Kids in the Way, SANCTUS REAL!!!!, SUPERCHIC[K]!!, Pillar, and Audio A in concert. WOOOHOOO!!!!

*note to self, try to get enough sleep the night before because then you won't have to leave early.

 
At 4:24 PM, October 22, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

Pillar ROOOOOOOOOOOX!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home