Monday, October 31, 2005

Calor!!!

My dad turned on the heaters!!! Yay! I think he finally got that we were cold when we started holding our hands over our food at dinner to warm them up. That and Anastasia wearing gloves all day in the house.

Hmmm... what else?

The guy in Home Depot yelled at me tonight because I was going to look in one of their washing machines. Weird.

Today at work we told a scary story in the gym with the lights off. It WAS scary. About this guy coming after kids with a hammer. One of them (he's one of my favorites, my "sister's" "son") started crying.

I bought a mini orange sharpie.

A guy in my Spanish Class dressed up as Zorro (sp?) and wore the mask the whole class, including the exam.

My school put the library on the fourth floor. Somehow that just seems backwards.

Everyone should be at least some One's number one priority.

And we did nothing for halloween. No costumes. We went to dinner with friends, then wandered around and talked. We are weird, but we like it that way.

WILL IS HOME!!!!!! YAY!!!!!

9 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, November 01, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

Jason went trick-or-treating!!

 
At 2:05 PM, November 01, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

Oh my goodness! did he get any candy for me??

heh heh.

What did Jason dress up as?

 
At 5:08 PM, November 01, 2005, Blogger Leah said...

Lemme guess...a ninja! Or maybe he just dressed up as a Boyscout.

 
At 6:16 PM, November 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mini orange sharpie! Sweet!

Hmmm... those Home Depot people do tend to be nosey sometimes... maybe they're just especially fond of their washing machines...

I didn't wear a costume for Halloween either, but I did go on a neighborhood scavenger hunt with my Bible study homegroup! My group of 4 girls ran around like mad from house to house collecting odd items from a list, (4 dead batteries, roll of Tums, mismatched sock, etc...)and ultimately trying to beat the boys! It was awesome.

Yay, William's home!!!
Happy Reformation Day!

 
At 10:32 PM, November 01, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

No, Jason wore his German Jacket, a ski mask, one glove, and went ninja-rolling on peoples lawns!!

 
At 9:39 AM, November 02, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

dude, i havent started yet..........or else that neighborhood would still be recovering....

 
At 3:58 PM, November 02, 2005, Blogger Leah said...

But what did you dress up AS? It sounds like you just went as...Jason.

 
At 7:46 PM, November 02, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

I think that's scary enough.

 
At 11:43 PM, November 03, 2005, Blogger Leah said...

True.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home