Sunday, October 23, 2005

Brrrrr

It is COLD folks. I can't seem to get warm. brrbrrrbrrrr. I mean it's not even that cold. I think walking around in the rain on friday has gotten to me. I"ve got a cold too. Blah.

Friendship takes time. If you're not willing to give time you can't be a friend. If work already consumes you now, how much more will it consume you when you are grown? What is it that you work towards so diligently? And will it be enough in the end, when you have no one left?

Anybody out there into robotics? Cause I'm writing, or well, i'm not actually writing it yet, I have to write, a paper on robotics. Fun stuff.

I"m wearing a pirate on my ring finger. what does that mean? Pirates went against society. Whoever ends up putting another ring there will have to too.

I like Enya. And Louis Armstrong. I like to sing blues. My sisters are annoyed by it.

My church is talking about merging with another one. I don't want us too. I'm jealous and selfish, our church is really cool, really selfless and a family (actually it is pretty much only a few big families.), and I don't want that to change. There aren't cliques. It's not really big enough to have them. But really, people are just really nice. It could use some color, but otherwise it's cool. I don't want to go with this other church, cause that'll all change, and we'll be back where we left the last church. With the reason I didn't hardly go to church for a year. Scary society and gossip.

I've started a new sweater. It's a pattern I"ve done before, but I'm thinking about changing the sleeves a bit. Woohoo! Last time I worked about nonstop for six weeks. this time will take longer I expect. I suppose I could start dragging my knitting along on the bus and weird people out. What if I knitted in Spanish.... heh heh heh.

Last summer in Prague, my aunt cousin and I came up with another meaning for knitting. But I won't tell what it is. :P *raspberry*

Whole milk is sooooo good. Even if it does make me colder.

I like green peppers. And California pizza. mmmmm.

Good evening.

PS. A BREADKNIFE!!!! (for oldtime's sake)

6 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, October 24, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

breadknife.....hmmmmmmmmm.......

 
At 11:48 AM, October 25, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

aw come now, you remember that, surely. It's elementary, my dear watson.

 
At 11:08 PM, October 25, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

AHA!!

i believe ive left a poodle on the stairs...

 
At 7:55 AM, October 26, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

Hahaha! It's ok, we all have accidents... *ROFL* oh wow.

 
At 6:17 PM, October 26, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

And since marlow isnt commenting, i shall comment for him.

BeefLoaf said:

i love canadian bacon!!
zoom zoom....
whats a breadknife??

I SEE YOUR BLOG!!

 
At 10:43 PM, October 26, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

Yes, exactly!

And in the recording I"ve got, he talks back to those stupid Vietnam protesters (they're not stupid, I love them dearly, but for now) who say the world isn't wonderful. Something about it's potential. it has no potential, except for fire, but after that. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home