Friday, December 02, 2005

*sigh*

Marguerite is very tired. So she is getting a bit depressed. She is tired of being a person who says Hi, and not a person who is said Hi to. She is tired of being the person who calls. Not the person who is called. Everyone needs to be needed.

In the good news, my father and I had a nice conversation on the way to school, and it looks like i'll be able to continue school next semester, but I'm still going to have to get another job. I don't know how that's going to work with me in school and my first job... ( I warned you, i"m depressed).

Work was crazy. I almost got mad. Faith and I went out to lunch together. *yay* It was cold, and the wind was blowing. And then we walked to work. Poor Faith. She doesn't complain, but...

I'm playing my guitar again. My fingers hurt. I play blues and Greensleeves. And the old folk/country stuff.

A friend said he was going clubbing tonight. It all seems so empty. Like, why? *sadness*

Marguerite is seriously stressed out folks. She wants to listen to emo music and write in black. She wants to cry. This is why Marguerite MUST get plenty of sleep at night. But not tonight, tonight she is expecting a phone call. And it's like that seventeen song. Marguerite is going to borrow Bethany's DHT cd and be depressed.

Goodnight.
also, this lady got a face transplant.
http://famulus.msnbc.com/famulusintl/ap12-02-060441.asp?reg=europe&vts=12220051519

5 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, December 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weird...my english "teacher" was just talking about face transplants today...along with cloning...and how she wants a mini HER clone. THAT was the scariest thought I had all day! AHHHHHH!!!!

 
At 8:31 PM, December 02, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

LOL!

 
At 5:17 PM, December 03, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

Thanks Marlowe. :D I appreciate it.

And Beth, I didn't look for it, because as I finished posting this Dan got my telepathic message and said, well, not hi, but the Dan equivalent. And So I was able to come back and laugh with Lis about her teacher. Cause you just can't be sad around Dan. (he rights songs about pie, come on...)

 
At 9:16 AM, December 06, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

NOt when I spell it, duh. Er, Sorry man, my bad. MarLOWWWW. Ok, got it. (our marlowe here is a marlowe, so... :P)

 
At 8:15 PM, December 07, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

well, our marlow here is a marlow, so there!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home