Friday, November 25, 2005

Now. i am going to get ticked off.

ARGH!!!

thank you.

My parents are weird sometimes. My sister and I are going to go see a movie with some friends. Unfortunately, they are friends that happen to be guys. Not just any guys, Brian and Tim guys. And because of that, they flip out. It's not a date. If we went to the movies with any other guys it'd be no problem. Really. You know, go with Jacob, no problem, go with Daniel, no problem, go with Collin, no problem, go with Ryan, no problem. But mention going with Brian and Tim, who are perfect gentlemen, and they're like, "You're not dating anyone who's Catholic!!" Who mentioned dating? Sure we tease eachother like that, but we tease eachother about lots of guys. And seriously, they don't have a problem with me going with guys from school, who aren't Christians, and don't believe in Creation and don't even believe in God, but they have a problem with very nice, Christian (yes, they are, ok?), gentlemanly guys (they won't let us open doors or carry groceries or pay for stuff, and it took some talking to let one of them ride in the front seat of the car). What is up with that??

Not only that, they even like these guys! Which is good cause some days they practically live here. They get along well with the kids and all and are polite and call my dad Sir, even when he says they don't have to.

But they hold a grudge against them because their pastor isn't married and because they have a Pope and believe in purgatory. They're not the only ones to believe in purgatory. If I had a friend who was, say, Armenian Orthadox, would they have such a problem? I doubt it.

Also. My house has a floor and windows and *drumroll* Two Walls. Yeah. And tomorrow it's scheduled for the other two walls and the second floor and the roof. Tim and Collin are coming over to help. (Collin added the ninja in our story, remember? he's very cool.) Well, Tim's coming to help, Collin's just coming. *yay*

My brothers had to help my dad today and now they're saying i have to pay them. They are so greedy and complaining and *argh!* I do appreciate that they're helping. I do. Really, but you know something, I think I'd be more grateful if they didn't whine and demand payment, when I didn't ask them to help, and then threaten to "strike" if I don't pay them $25 an hour, which I don't even make and they don't make that on real jobs. And then I said, fine, cool, but they didn't strike and they're still demanding I pay them. "Do you know how cold it is out there/ I had to hold a hammer all day." Actually I do know cause I was out there some of the time, you know.

i think i"m going to have to work full time this next semester and then go to school in the summer, because I don't have the funds to pay for this semester. And I have other bills that are coming due. *AHHH!!! ADULTHOOD!!!* Ok, no adults read this. cause it's not really, but ....

*sigh* I am making socks and I finished my first pair of mittens. What would I do without yarn?

Oh yeah, and my sisters are taking over my friends again. THAT gets on my nerves. You know, I get to know someone for MONTHS, then they pop their cute little heads in and say "hi" and then never shut up. Ok, Beth may be feeling the same thing with me and Brian, but I don't talk to him that much and if they hadn't had the Brilliant Idea to introduce Tim and I this wouldn't be a problem. But now she gets to see Brian more.... Anyway. And then there's the school friend thing. "Oh, Collin is sooo cute! Hi Collin!!!" But how about we ignore Joe cause he's not cute and not six and a half feet tall. Argh.

10 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, November 25, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

I wouldn't date a Buddhist. No worries there. And... I hang out with Jacob, and wears orange clothes a LOT, although he doesn't have an orange dress. yet. (hmm... Maybe Jason should do something about that.)

 
At 5:25 PM, November 26, 2005, Blogger Leah said...

Are Buddhists even allowed to date?

My very good friend is Catholic. They do have some different ideas but they don't bite. :) They're very nice, and sometimes more pious than us Protestants I think. :)
Hey Jason something to be said for that orange dress...

 
At 12:18 AM, November 27, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

100,000 digits, HA! Try this:

www.gamingmath.com/pi.html

Googling pi gets you some other pretty cool pi sites, too.
Pie is delicious! :P

 
At 9:42 AM, November 28, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

ILIKEPIENOTPIBUTPIE!!!

now that weve gotten that taken care of....

are you guys building a new house?

and why do people say jason when they hear "orange dress?"
hmmmm...

 
At 10:08 AM, November 29, 2005, Blogger Jacob Feldman said...

Man, I have to keep a close eye on these blogs. I come here and I'm being compared to a Buddhist Monk. That's not cool beefloaf&kisky.

 
At 10:20 AM, November 29, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

And you think that Tim and I get to talk when we're with you two? I think not. And.... It's not my fault that his phone broke, although with thier fights it might be Tim's fault. heh.

Ok, Jason, we're not saying you should wear an orange dress, but get one for Jacob for Christmas. And Thanks Marlowe, but I already know that. Charissa (Noah the girl) Put a link on her blog to find a WHOLE lot of the numbers. Then I put it on Anonymous' sister's blog.

We are and are not building a new house. We are building a house, but it's for me and not for anyone else. which is good cause it's so small they wouldn't fit.

 
At 11:45 PM, November 29, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

orange man!!!

*sniff*

we never talk anymore...

 
At 2:35 AM, November 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is totally off the subject, but I know where you got your Xanga profile pix from. Julian Beever's drawings! :)

 
At 8:57 AM, November 30, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

ADAM!!! WELCOME BACK!!! :-P

Felix probably has. Cause he has no life. He threw that in with memorizing Baseball stats.

And I got my Xanga picture from Dan. So there :-P (you know, he wrote and performed the pie song?)

 
At 9:28 AM, December 02, 2005, Blogger Marieke said...

whoopsydaisys. i thought i was in my account but i was in felix's so felix's post at the bottom is actually mine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home