Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Okay. This is getting really annoying.

I wrote a post to go with we're all going to die. I did. But then it got lost somewhere in cyberspace. ARGH!!!

Anyway, I've got Strep Throat for the first time in my life. Why now? I'm 18, I'm supposed to be beyond that or something. My mom doesn't want anyone else getting it so she's put me on quarantine which is why Fletcher makes a cross with his fingers and says "Unclean" every time he passes me.

I don't think he realizes that the lepers were the ones that said that, not the "clean" people. But he stopped because Mommy said she'd spank him if he did it again. *pwned*

And I had a strange conversation with our doctor about dating. But that's another story for another time.

Everyone go take that quiz/untest/survey thing and post your answers and then go make up a distortion for your blog and we'll all go take it and turn up idiots. for example- August- your mom goes to college.

yeah

8 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, November 17, 2005, Blogger Leah said...

I hope you feel better soon!

I myself am suffering with some exotic disease...

 
At 10:43 PM, November 17, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

is it malaria? cause I hear the drugs you take are pretty bad, nightmares and halucinations and such.

I hope you get better soon too. :)

 
At 9:35 AM, November 18, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

*crosses fingers*
UNCLEAN! UNLCLEAN!
must escape this blog...

 
At 6:08 PM, November 18, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

lol. At work today one of my coworkers was acting the same way. He didn't want me to breathe on him. :P

 
At 11:49 AM, November 19, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

is that you dan? LOLness. If you all come to my house tonight we're having pie. Pumpkin pie. :D

TP!!! What NHL team one the the most Stanley cups???

I know I know I know!!!

 
At 1:41 AM, November 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Pie!!! Not to be confused with Pi.




3.141592653587923...oh-um, sorry! :D

 
At 5:23 PM, November 20, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

My sister says you can sing Dan. Chuck says she can sing. We have pie. Tim had a pumpkin and we made six pies and there's more than half the pumpkin left. Fun stuff! And Bethany made Apple pie. And Tim won Trivial pursuit, I lost cause Brian helped Bethany. (she had Zero pie. I had two cause Ryan was on my team while he was here.)

Dan, my sisters are discussing the song. They think you sound like Jack Johnson. And that you should do your own record.

I have to go clean my room so I can go to the concert tonight.

 
At 6:58 PM, November 21, 2005, Blogger Marguerite said...

Now you can play everything in your uber cool coming up studio. Like Enya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home