Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Farewell Dear Heart!!!!

As I said at the end of my last post. My sister Bethany is leaving. She's going to be gone for a whole month! As much as I hate to admit it, I"m going to miss her. But not her borrowing my makeup and never giving it back, or my hair stuff or using my shampoo, or her leaving her clothes in our room or her telling me that I act like I"m twelve or that I'm in Looove with Tim. *rolls eyes*

But I will miss days like today. Today we went shopping, stopping at old navy to exchange some stuff, and then going to Sam's Club to buy snacks for work, and then grocery shopping for the family. We have very different styles when it comes to our clothes. Once in a long while they match, but we con't buy each other clothes. For example. For Christmas, she bought me this sweater. It was a nice sweater. But it was all preppy and this light pink and it looked awful on me and I don't have anything that it matches anyway. She leans towards.... the hip preppy look, what ever it may be, and I like the more bohemian styles, like suede boots and peasant skirts. But we can usually both find something at old navy.

Sam's we ran around like crazy people. No, not really. I'm sure we did something amusing, because we were laughing. We got smoothies.

Then we went to Ulta. Cause last fall I bought a makeup collection (the one's that have everything in them, blush and eyeshadow at least in this one), and it had THE most perfect blush we have ever come across. It's THE perfect shade for our complections. But. We've not seen it since, and then in the add we saw the same company doing another set with what looked like our blush and we jumped up and down for joy and squealed. And ran to Ulta. *sigh* We were disappointed. it was a new shade. *sniff*

That's what is so cool about sisters.

THen we went to the grocery store where teased eachother and our mom and talked and Bethany tried to get us thrown out by flicking pennies everywhere. Then my mom called her Thunder Thighs and we all fell over laughing. Not Literally of course.

Later tonight, she took my phone and called up a friend of mine and pretended to be me. We look and sound a lot alike. But then she said what and not pardon and gave the whole thing away.

She's crazy and I'm going to miss her like nobody's business.

1 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, May 11, 2006, Blogger Leah said...

Joe, remember that one time the WalMart guy called you "Ma'am" over the phone?

=D

Thunder Thighs...heehee. Sisters are awesome. Everyone should have at least one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home