Friday, June 17, 2005

To Cheese

I dedicate this post to Cheese. Cheese is really nice, except to Bertha sometimes. Not sour, for the most part, whatever you've been told about milk.

I'm not sure if this particular Cheese is orange or yellow or blue. I"m thinking caucasian, blue, brown. This Cheese is from SC, we've been to the same mall before.

This Cheese is more commonly known as Dan, is definately human, has never molded or been on a sandwich. Really nice guy.

Hah, Cheese, I wrote about you, now you have to read my blog!!! :P

2 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, June 18, 2005, Blogger Jacob Feldman said...

Cheese is our friend. We need to form a cheese club for sure. You, Jason and I.

 
At 4:10 PM, June 18, 2005, Blogger Marieke said...

cheese is yellow, stinky bacteria. DELICIOUS! why didn't God make cheese Cheetah-print?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home