Thursday, June 16, 2005

A COMMENT!!

ok, so yeah, I'm excited over my sister saying I'm awesome. But it's the first comment I've ever ever ever had on a blog! Woohoo! And Bertha beat you all to it. You ought to be ashamed. A million of you reading my blog, you absolutely love it, and yet it's my very own sister who comments first.

I guess my whit just leaves you all speachless. Or whatever.

Sorry, Marieke, that's your act. You can have it back now.

Today we had CPR training. That was fun. The lady who was teaching told a lot of stories so it was interesting enough. But let me tell you, daycare training is not for the weak. I had to do compressions about a hundred gazillion times. That poor dummy. And well, the awful stories you hear. They tell you so that you make sure to pay attention. And not loaf on the job.

I start full time next week. Woohoo. I"m a bit nervous, I get to have my own room. Not like I don't now, but summer is.... More responsibility. Yikes. But I'll do fine :). Today i found some games that the kids liked. Sigh. Tomorrow's the last day of school. It's a half day. I'll be at work for six hours. oh boy.

I think I'll end now. If anyone needs first aid or CPR, I"m certified. yeah, after the way I drone on and on, you'll all be hurtin.

2 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, June 17, 2005, Blogger Marieke said...

Gosh- steal my publicity fool!

 
At 12:34 AM, June 17, 2005, Blogger Marieke said...

by the way - you are awesome. in case you were wondering.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home