Friday, October 20, 2006

Golly, It's been a while. I don't even remember what I wrote last. Or when. Let's see.....

The news is:

I'm not in school this semester, saving money to go next. I'm thinking about changing my major, again.

My mom leaves for Nepal a week from yesterday. She's going to teach at a conference for the Christian ladies there.

Brian, my sister's boyfriend, is joining the Marines to be a translator. After he wins at the National Tae Kwon Do competition.

My uncle is in Kosovo, and my aunt is back from Kuwait.

I'm going to Peru at the end of January, if the Lord allows everything to go smoothly.

The Christmas music is coming out. At least, I'm listening to it.

I think I'm an iPod snob. Like, I snob iPods. When Anastasia was deciding whether to get and iPod or a Creative, I rallied for the Creative, and that's what she got, and Fletcher also got a Creative, instead of a Nano. nAno?

Um. Somehow I feel more like an adult now. Sometimes? Or maybe, people see me as one, when I'm not with my family? I don't really feel like one. I still feel twelve.

No, Joe, I did not roll my eyes at you. How could I do that?? At You?? Seriously, dude.

Jars of Clay Next Month!!!! WOOT!!!!

That's all, hope it helps, if it doesn't, please try http://www.xanga.com/jael2413 .

2 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, October 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, everyone is so international over there! you guys are all over the map! I always feel twelve when CHRISTMAS comes around. yay, you made me excited. I want to go see JoC!!! that's so awesome! have fun!

 
At 12:59 PM, May 08, 2007, Blogger Marieke said...

aggghhhh - did you go to peru?
ahhhhh
where have I been?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home